Sunday, March 9, 2014

Dolce Dessert

Your truly and her loves one.

Last night dated le boyfie to have dinner together, so we went to Ah Howe tomyam again.
Don't get why Ah Howe tomyam always our choice when come to no-idea-moment.
It is actually his friend - Ah Howe's mother who selling it plus both of us are tomyam freak, so you-know-the-rest-then
His mother cooks purely Thai tomyam, it tastes real good and price is cheaper than other.

Le boyfie wanted to study his notes cause it's his final soon while I wish could spend some time with him.
So he brought his notes and we came here for chillax.
Dolce Dessert
Variety option of cakesssss.
You have to order cake at the bar after found your seat

Waiting for my cake arrival...

Tiramisu and fresh orange juice.

Happy like a kid after having my Tiramisu cake.
So far I had the best Tiramisu cake was from Bella Marino.
I ain't mean that Dolce don't have best Tiramisu cake, cause I myself can't take any single caffeine but this cake's top was full of coffee powder.
 Boyfie had warned me not to take it but, stubborn me I know. Headache all night long. :(
Wrong angle, aiks...
People says the most attractive guy is the moment where he is serious.
Do you think so? hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment