Wednesday, October 28, 2009

♥The feelings.♥-Lyn

So fast,and it's seems like blink of an eyes.
And now i have been five years in ChungHwa.

Sometimes you will heard people says that ChungHwa SUCKS.
To me,i dont feel that so.
Instead,i'm proud to be ChungHwa student.

Today was the rehearsal of the graduation which is drop on this coming Saturday.
 I felt so down  when stepped into the hall.
Because i know that i'm leaving the school soon.=[

From the day we dont know each other until the day we know each other so well.
the-irreplaced-friendship.
This year i had an argue with my dearest classmates.
It's coming 3months but we still didnt talk to each other.
Although i know they will never come here.
But i still want to say....
Sorry.

Though it brought me bad memories but happiness too.
I'm so appreciated the friends appear in my life.
Those memorable days with my beloved friends will always be in my heart
now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment