Sunday, October 11, 2009

♥I'm 7teen.♥-Lyn


Lyn's here again...
Just ignore my stupid face anyway...

Sorry for these few days didnt update my blog.
starting feel lazy dy.

and now i'm here to say....

I'm 7teen!!!!

Actually its doesn't counted as what special day.
It's just MY BIRTHDAY.

Let's flashback to the dayyyyy..

BB dropped the present outside my house.
he says no open before 12 midnight.
okay,i listen to him.

sms with him and i fell asleep.
DAMN...
Dang-dang-dang........
Its 12 o'clock.
Luckily BB woke me up and wished me.
and he asks me to open the present.
.
.
a cute kitty's fan.
*photo will upload soon.*

I kinda love that.
Thank you BB.

Then i get to recieved many birthday wishes.

The second day.
I recieved many birthday wishes from my beloved friends

The lessons pass and pass.
Its recess time.
A part of my classmates bought me a cake and sing birthday song to me.
feel so touched.
Thanks my friends.

Continue recieved the wishes.

Finished school.
Ziyi they ask me stay back.
This gang of friends wanted celebrate with me too.
but they told me early.
so,i stay back.

They bought me Hello Kitty again.
And signature from 10 people more.
including my form teacher Pn.Ooi.
How come they so sweet huh?

Something happened and we moved to canteen.
Camwhore by their phone.
the cake was bake by ZiYi's brother.


At last,thank you for everyone who has wish me.
thank you for still remembering my birthday.
And thank you for the sweet celebration.

The article seems abit sucks right?
Sorry....
Will show you the photos after i get from them.
=]



No comments:

Post a Comment