Thursday, March 8, 2012

♥ My mistake, sorry! ♥

I've did a mistake few days ago, yea
It was about the post I mentioned in the previous
Now I'm just reliazed that I misunderstood.
Feel guilty and sorry cause had made such big mistaken.

But well, I've told myself not to putting so much expectation first.
Cause no one knows what is the next
So, I better put myself in low expectation before I achieve it.

Days become closer
It means that
I AM GOING TO LEAVE THIS COUNTRY VERY SOON
Its about 10days to go ONLY

Oh-my-God
People, can you feel my feeling?
Can you imagine how I am happy right now?
I'm going back to my lovely town very very soon!!!

May God bless my remaing days
And wish I could have happily memories before get left this pretty country.
More to say, I miss my lovely town so so much.
Can't wait to go back and meet all my family, friends, and so on.

People in that island, listen
Im coming back d, wait for me.!!


No comments:

Post a Comment