Wednesday, November 7, 2012

❤ Run ❤

Life is a long term race, and dream seems like to be so far beyond, yet, you still have to run for it. Fight it, get it, enjoy it !

Sometimes things come unexpected, and it is called challenge. You have to be brave enough to take it and overcome it. I admit that I'm kind of give up easily when the challenge comes to me, but now I'm learning to take my responsibilities. 

Time is the best prove ever, agree? No one wish to be failures, me too. That's why I don't wanna get left behind so that I have to fight for my future and improve myself in each lessons I met, it may sounds like impossible and ridiculous perhaps? Still doing my best on it, I hope to see the update me every time.

No pain no gain, I believe this ! So whatever I doing now will benefit to myself no matter now or in future time, experiences will show how best I am. There are lots of lesson are waiting for me, it's time to get ready for myself and run for life. How about you? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment