Sunday, December 2, 2012

❤ Dec post ❤

Hello readers, I'm back. 
It's a surprisingly post I know, it's been neglected for so long and I'm here now to make a lil updates, for the sake of not to be dead.
I think I've been skipped to share a lot of interested things here.
My convocation, my birthday, melody convention, events and etc
Such as the latest event was the Bukit Merah camp, which I just came back from there 2 days ago.

I have never stopped outstation on Saturday for whole month.
It's tiring but what to do? Earn money is my priority right now. I mean who doesn't love money,  right?
But thank God, I'm still alive no matter how exhausted I am.

Now I have to hold on my outside performances and focus on my gospel shows in Dec, and also the heavy task in my career.
People resting and enjoying on this beautiful month but I have to be very passion in every single second. 

December, please be good to me.
My beloved purse, stay strong, don't get to broke so easily please.
Fyi, I don't know how I spent my money, I can owe my mom for about RM600!!! It's half of my salary.
Where it all gone? Blame for the greediness, I can't stand for beautiful stuffs, so.... you know.
The other things was the FOODS, so can you imagine I have a big tummy and round face now?
Da boyfie is complaining me, hehe... I know you will still love me right *evil laugh

Alright peeps, I gotta away.
Continue miss me then. Weeeeeeeeeeeee
Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment