Friday, December 7, 2012

❤ Nightmare ❤

Usually by this time I am supposed to be taking care kids or doing my center decoration, but sooner I will be transfer to a new center, and by that time you can keep see me online all the time, I'm now right in the new center, for the sake of adaptation.

Look at my title, it's about nightmare.
I wonder why everyone has nightmare, I have mine too, but mine always the crazier and unimaginable.
I just had dream one of my friend accidentally fell down from a building, and she was immediately died on spot. I can clearly hear it when she was screaming and 'poom', blood is everywhere.
Can you imagine how scary it is?
I know it sounds funny and ridiculous, but this is what I always have in my dream.
Seriously got sick with it.!

Is the dream wants to hint me something?
Or I am too stress for this month and causes me think too much?
No doubt, Dec is really a hectic month, I can't even have time to take good rest.

So is this a signal?
Tell me then.

No comments:

Post a Comment