Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Nippon Yatai Mura ❤

Hohoho, Merry Christmas everybodyy!!
I'm sure most of you guys are celebrating with your friends or family one on this special day.
Maybe a fine Christmas dinner? hmmmm...
My boyfie has been departing to Bangkok trip with his family, and they will be there for 6 days.
So before he got to departed, I have a small request from him.

Nippon Yatai Mura, a Japanese Restaurant.
Okay, so the attractive food that makes me wanted to go there is their Special Spicy Ramen.
It is very rare that you can find restaurant which can let you choose how many level of spicy do you want.
Maybe there are some restaurant do provide but I don't know?
Fyi, this is not my first time to visit, and my first tried on this restaurant was the Spicy Ramen.
So the level is from 1 to 12, my first tried was Level 7. Imma Spicy Lover!!!

This time, I was thinking to choose Level 8, but boyfie wasn't allowed me to take.
Not really happy with it but still have to listen to my boyfie because he was afraid that after I take Spicy food my ill will become even worse.
Lack or rest and causing me cough, flu, sore throat and dumb, my voice like a Ah Qua now. :(

Okay okay, back to the topic
Gekikara Ramen
This spicy ramen I mentioned.
Spicy Lover, never miss to try out this and ... challenge it, Level 12!!
I'm gonna challenge Level 8 after I recover

Show you guys before and after me
Look at my lips readers, not edited!
Lips thick like sausage, I can't stop laughing when looking at myself!

Nippon Yatai Mura is located at Queensbay Mall.
Lower ground floor, right beside food court and Tea Secret!

No comments:

Post a Comment