Thursday, December 20, 2012

❤ Hairstory Grand Opening ❤


Finally got it!
Last Sunday me and boyfie were invited to attend Hairstory I'national Grand Opening which hold at All Seasons Place.
I was like "WOW" when I arrived the destination, because it is looked so damn grand.
Oh ya, first time got labelled as VIP in a open ceremony, great experience anyway!

So damn happy when receiving this photo as I look so much thinner, and da boyfie look so smart.
Credit to Utouch, the signature is signed after take the photo, so high tech...

Okay, Hairstory in All Season Place is not the first branch but the 3rd one.
They do provide courses and training to their workers and make sure they can build up their own company in shortest time.
I think sooner it will become an academy? 

That's it for today post!
Enjoy your day :)

2 comments:

  1. you and your bf look great in the photo ^^

    merry xmas!!!

    peace and love,
    intuition-magicdrag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, thanks for compliment! :)
      Hope you do visit my blog often.

      Cheer with loves

      Delete