Friday, December 28, 2012

Counting down

Hello bloggers...
Hmm, just ignore my super thick eyeliner, gonna think another way to make myself look better.
Perhaps should put on double eyelid sticker? 
I have double eyelid, but one side double one side... triple?
Wonder is it my eyelid started to drop down, hmmmm...
Any suggestion my dearest?

Still counting down to welcome my boyfie comes back from Bangkok.
This morning missed to reply my boyfie's message because was teaching lesson and when I realised the messages, I feel so so down.
The boyfie tried so hard to find place which provides wifi to text me, so we do really appreciate the moment when we could text with each other.

Seriously miss him so much.
After tonight, 2 days to go!
I can get to see him and my souvenirssssss!!

Anyway, how does my new header?
Not to forget
"Click ma nuffnang for me"

No comments:

Post a Comment