Thursday, December 6, 2012

❤ Who's Bryan cafe ❤

It was a Tuesday night, me and da boyfie went to have dinner together.
At first we were planning to go eat bihun soup, my all time favorite food.
After that we changed our mind and decided to go Who's Bryan cafe.

Who's Bryan in All Seasons is not their first branch, the first branch is located at Raja Uda.
Penangite also can find Who's Bryan at Upper Penang Road.

Who's Menu
Da sexy boyfie.
Funny expression.

Finally, our foods' here!!!
Boyfie ordered Who's Crumbly Chicken.
It is their best recommended and also signature western food.
The sauce is tastes like the smash potatoes sauce, nom nom nom.
Strongly recommend! Must try if you visit to Who's Bryan
My all time favorite Aglio Olio beef bacon.
Taste not bad and won't be too oily.
So far the best Aglio Olio I've eaten is from Delicious.

What else to blog?
Stay tuned for my next post ya.
Thanks for reading and thousand lovesssssssssss to you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment