Sunday, December 9, 2012

❤ Reward ❤

Last time I used to go out almost everyday, but after graduated, I have to go work on every weekdays.
The numbers of hanging out become less and lesser.
Is this a good thing? Hmm, I think so, because it has cut down my expenses.

So nowadays weekends become my outing day, and mostly I spend the time with boyfie.
Only on public holiday I will spend my time with my family.

So it goes as my plan, I went out with boyfie yesterday.
As usual, we had lunch first. This time da boyfie chose Xuan Xin Restaurant, for the sake of my stupidity menstrual pain, I needed hot porridge to cure the painfulness.
Just love the way how he cares about me. *warmsssss

I don't know where did the shopping spree feel come from.
Honestly, this is the first time we buy things like without any filter, i mean it.
At first I just want to searched fit flop sandal for my mom, but da boyfie spotted Herscel bag.
I was planning to get this for him as his last year bday, x'mas, valentine, anniversary, this year valentine, bday and also x'mas presents with surprisingly.
Haha, All-in-One.
So we went to Charles and Keith, I wanted to get myself a branded bag, and a shades.
Suddenly da boyfie said, he buy me a bag and shade and I buy him the Herscel bag.

My first react was like "Okay, no prob, let's to ATM, I buy for you." then I just go withdrawn money.
After got his bag, we went off and it's my turn to get mine.
I changed my mind not to Charles & Keith but to MNG, and I was like, OMG i found my long-searched bag.
Been dilemma when choosing which bag I want to get it back home.
Finally, YOU ARE MINE!

Still looking for branded stuffs, is not I want to show off or what, it just like
"I work days and nights, getting a branded stuff to reward myself I don't think that is what big matter, and important is, I SPENT WHAT I EARNED!"
Don't you feel it's great?
Won't keep buying for sure, maybe once in two months?

Sweet Pink PU leather Korea bag.
Crazy love in Groupon and LivingSocial recently, just go have a look people.
This bag only costed me RM38 included shipping fees.
www.livingsocial.com

Ohhh ya!
Do me a flavor, click on my nuffnang....
Thankssssss    

2 comments:

  1. I like the backpack... all in one is good! Convenient ma. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, so I can save a lot and the Herscel is not cheap as well.

      Delete