Tuesday, July 21, 2015

HK post

HK Day3

Tryna to complete my HK post before I forget the itinerary. ahaha
Day before we had been to Ocean Park, lil exhausted to us and so the next day we decided to make our trip more relax and comfy 
Day 3 attire was delight and elegant : white and pink.

We didn't plan much on the 3rd day cause energy almost used on Ocean Park and we really wanna save it on Disneyland.
A group pix of breakie with 'em.
So called typical Hong Kong breakfast.
Yau Cha Kuai + Porridge, taste normal but quite big portion for me.
Credits to Emily. 

As you know, bagpack is kinda free, you don't have to follow the schedule.
We went to few places which I've already forget the name, haha!
Oh ya, we went to 石板街 for a walk
Taken by Bryan 

Pattern banyak for taking this pix, I was really praying at that moment.
I've forgotten this church name, too bad it's under renovation.

Went to shopping mall to had our lunch before headed to destination
Took rest in the mall. Too much walks :(
And there's actually a lil raining outside there too.

After the rain stopped we then continue our journey.
Before the destination we had to walk through a under track, and you know what?
We spotted all these motivate wordings, it inspires us kinda much.
Wisdom begins in CURIOUSITY
To be an artist is to believe in LIFE
You can't use up creativity, the more you use, the more you have
Imagination is the eye of the soul.
The world is a book, who do not travel read only a page.
Thank God I've read few pages in life. 

And then tadaaah!
We arrived the destination after fed our brain with all these words.
Fav pix of the day at Victoria Harbor. 维多利亚海港 
This is the place where you can find artists/stars hand prints on the floor.
I didn't take any single photo here as 7 years back I've been here.
Ops, I look better in long hair right?
It was my first family trip ever when I was 16 yrs old.
My very first winter experience in life as well.
Picha w/ le kor in Christ and also best soul mate.

3rd day plans wasn't much, but long walk instead.
We saw more and more cultures and buildings there and experience the real HongKies daily's routine.
Their life tempo is rush and they have to work more jobs to cover up their living cost and expenses.
Through conversation with 'em and we noticed that how blessing we are that staying in M'sia.
HongKies hardly to own self-property, simple small 2 rooms flat like we stayed in need million ++
Even they could afford to buy a car but couldn't afford to buy a car park.
So, don't complaint and be grateful then.

Day 3 picha!
I look so dark and weird T.T

Day 4 teaser.
Disneyland, Here I come!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment