Wednesday, July 15, 2015

HK post

Hong Kong day1  8/6/15

Last month me and my team went to Hong Kong for a 6D5N vacation.
Hardly to believe that I made all reservation and payments for flights.
Of course not me pay lah, just help out to do online payments.
Great experience tho :)
Touched down Hong Kong safely after 4 hours w/ boyf's luggage. looking cool right?
Hong Kong tall buildings everywhere.
Snapped all these along the way to our hostel.
Look familiar? Scenes that can watch in HongKie movie. 

After we settled down ourselves, time to go 'hunt' in Hong Kong.
Yours truly in Central
Dressed up myself in very wild way. -,-
Curious why I wore this outfit? You'll know later if continue to read 'em
First, we visited 'Tai Peng San' 太平山 for eagle Night View and Madame Tussaud's, so called statue museum in case you do not know what's that.
The view I taken before the sun goes down and after the star comes out :P
Breathtaking scene no matter in light or dark mode.

And then we headed to Madame Tussaud's Museum.
That is a MUST VISIT for every tourists, please correct me if it is not a MUST XD
Sneak Pics, the rest will update to my facebook's album
Kinda fun as we were fooling around in the museum for almost 2 hours+
My and le pretty Iris <3 p="">

Before heading to next location, last pic with the view.
Forgive me to mask-up my face, too fulgy dy :(

Next, very familiar place as well that can be seen in Hong Kie movie.
A street that full of pubs and clubs, you-know-where right?
Yeah, is Lan-Kwai-Fong! Now you know why I wore in black and wild? *evil laugh
I didn't walk into any bars/pubs/clubs there.
Lan Kwai Fong has really out of my expectation, I thought LKF has very huge compound or what but actually it is just a street or I could say 'lorong'.
It's quite happening btw and most of 'ang-mo' had their drinking session and music boomed everywhere.
But I wonder where are those local young adults? Perhaps another happening street in HK yet we don't know? hmmm

Answer revealed!
The reason we went there is actually for photoshoot, cute right?
Here my team - the posers.
Me, Jason, Iris, Emily, Bryan!

And it's how we ended our first day in HK.
Show you guys how's our room looks like.
We stayed in Causeway Bay 铜锣湾
The hostel we rent which includes
 1 x queen size bed
 1 x double decker bed
 1 x toilet
 1 x living+kitchen.
Per night cost us 95HKD
Sum of all cleaning fees and Airbnb Service fee, charged us around 576HKD

The room is small but kept us warmly throughout the trip like a home.
And it has air-condition, refrigerator and basic kitchen utensils
Besides that, they do provide wi-fi and also TV, it killed our boredom in the night. *thank God!
Two silly girls in the house :D
Alright, that's all for Day 1 

Sneak pic for day2
Colourful theme , Ocean Park <3 nbsp="" p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment