Friday, June 11, 2010

♥Singing Competition♥Lyn

Hello readers,I'm here to fulfill my commitment.
No photos showing because its on Jayden's handphone.

Well,it's 7th of June/Monday.
I've joined my college singing competition.
Although it's not the first time but nervous still.
Don't ask me why,because i don't know also.

40 of participants and i got lucky 28.
Vincent Oh got number 4
Brandon Ong got number 9
and Jayden Lim got number 18

Four of us were extremely nervous.
I bet all of you can't even imagine how I shaky when I start to sing until my song ends.
No doubts,I'm really nervous.

Finally finished and it's time to annoucement of result.
15 out of 40 participants only can successed go through semi-final.
The opportunity was very very low,because there's a lot of people sing well than me.

It's really surprise me!
I never expected myself can get through semi-final
And it is really lucky and God bless-ed.

Jayden and me were successed go through the semi-final.
So,all the best for me and Jayden on 21th of June!

2 comments:

  1. gudluck ^^ u can do it in the semi final ~~
    ur first competition was in my birthday lor xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://elsaindia.blogspot.com/2020/12/the-american-dream-elsa-online-google.html?showComment=1612901632075#c5961977198297187105

    ReplyDelete