Wednesday, June 9, 2010

♥Sok's Bday♥Lyn

Well,sorry to all my readers again
I know I've been 5 days no updates my blog.

1/6/2010 Tuesday
This day is Sok's big day.
Why?
Because it is her 8teen Bday !!!!
And so we decided to celebrate with her.

We were so excited before went out.
Joey,Yk,Joanne and also the Bday girl came over my house for dressed up.
After that, i drove them to the place we decided.
Seoul Garden @ Gurney Plaza.

Its freaking hungry because I've famished for 6 hours
Kept put all the foods inside my mouth and finally I got stomachache.
While all the friends came and start their steamboat
only i myself sit aside.

Although no cake,no gifts and no special games in the celebration
But they all were seems so enjoyed.
so I am very pleased with it

Something that i can't deny
My friends were photo maniac !
We took a lot of the photos there.

After that, we went CYC for games.
Hohoho,i'm the champian of arcade!!!

Drove Jo,SimYi and the Bday girl back home
then Joey followed me because her car was parked outside my house.
Shared a lot of things with her.
And well,she's my lovie also

Upcoming post will be College Singing Competition
Stay stuned again my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment