Friday, July 16, 2010

♥ze 13th performance♥ Lyn

 
First of all, I'm here to clarify again.
We're just friends.
Believe or not, depends on you guys.

13th of July was my college 10th anniversary.
The celebration from 9th-15th July.
And I was lucky to be one of the singer on 13th.

Before go out
It's my first time wear the dress to college.

With our lecturer Mr.Kelsen.

Had my ever first time on stage to sing just for performance.
Duet and also solo.
Jayden became my partner on that day,because we love to sing =]

Sang hokkien song with Jayden,a very good try.
We got many good comments from friends.
Thanks a lot my friends.

Get this love shape ballon from Jasonz Chan and Sok 'em while i sang till half
Appreciate it,thank you friends.

Me and jayden again.
I Him, He Me
But we're not couple,we're just friends.

Wonder should I dye my hair back to black?

No comments:

Post a Comment