Monday, May 9, 2011

♥Momma Day♥

It is an old photo if you followed my blog.
Well, I hope this post is not too late on this special day.

Happy Momma Dayy!

I know I ain't a good daughter
And this year I couldn't give her anything because I've spent a lot in this month.
I knew she won't mind it.
Still, I feel guilty!
Just now we went to had steamboat as the Momma day' Celebration
I intended to give her surprise and make it more special, but the fact told me
I AM FAILED!

I promise, I will make it next time!

I ain't like others can tell their mom how much they love them
And I don't know how to express my feeling towards my mom no matter it is happy or sad!
I wonder when is the last time I shared my feeling to her.
Few months or few years ago? I don't know

Guess all daughters should be more sticky to their mom right?
But I'm not.
Argh, bad daughter!

Last time when I was a little girl, I made a card and give it to her.
Momma Day and her Birthday as well.
How long I didn't make a card for her already?
Perhaps 6 years? Or more than 6?
I think so.
Bad daughter!

She always tell us, she don't need this and that
As long as we don't make her mad and obey to her, thats what she wants the most.
I believe there are all mommas will do, right?

All mommas are great, but my momma is the greatest mom!
I can't tell her how much I love her, but I can text her!
My tears rolled when I was typing the message.

Maybe for you it is not sincere, but sometimes words can be more impressive!

In this special day, I want to thanks my mom for tolerating my bad attitude
and take care of me for so many years.
I know I ain't a good daughter, but you never give up on me.
No matter how bad I am, you're still beside me.

Somtimes you will opposed me to do certain things or decisions
This is because you care for me and avoiding me get into trouble.
You love me, I don't even appreciate it.
But still blame for your not supportive
Sorry, mom.

Sometimes I shouldn't make you mad, but ended up I did  it.
You nagged me, it should be my fault
but I still replied defiantly.
Sorry mom, I didn't meant it.

I ain't the little girl anymore
Mom spent her entire lifetime to take care of her children.
Now is the turn for us to take take her
I try to do my best and don't make her worries.
Friends asked, they wonder why never saw me inside any clubs?
Why I can't overnight although it is only in Penang?

Ya, I am legally can go into clubs and overnight with friends.
But I chose not to because I don't want make her worries about me.
This is what I can do for her, at least!

I done too much bad things in my past, and I promise myself won't let it happen in the future.
Never ever!
I will use my life and my heart to love this woman!
Yea, is her! My mom
THE BEST MOM ever!

Mommy, I LOVE YOU!
Happy Momma Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment