Thursday, May 26, 2011

♥Perfect 2 days♥

Having 2 great days with my Wilds.
I love my smile in this picture.
It is sweet, isn't? Hah!

So the 2 days post i will make it in 1.
It may be longer a bit. Lol

The first day was our gathering+Momo's advance birthday celebration at Jojo's house.
All these were preparing by us.
While waiting our dearest Momo, I had cooked this appetizer for Jojo, MinMin and Sasa
as all of us were very hungryy
Pasta with Chicken Mushroom.
It might be not in good looking, but tasted good kay?
Look at MinMin.
She's enjoying the appetizer very much!
Opps, my tummy is drumming now!

At the same time, we were preparing the surprise celebration for Momo.
That's funny that she don't even know and assumed this was really a gathering for the Wilds.
We made her a slide show and purposely put a MV of Honggi before the slide starts.
Of course we putting Korean Birthday song version for her as well.

She were curios when the birthday song playing.
And soon our photos has appeared.
She looked shocked and stoned there for few seconds.
Meanwhile, we carried the piece of the cake which she bought as her birthday cake.
Haha! That was my idea as we forgot to buy the cake and in case she discovered our plan.
So, we asked her to buy cake for us as dessert.
What a funny birthday surprise huh?!
As long as all of you were enjoyed! That's all.

Owh, that's my 4 pretties!
From the Left (Jojo, MinMin, MoMo and Sasa)
How could the photo without me?
No no no!
Hey ya, I am the one who pointing up the sky.
Look nice is it? But failed color edit!
We took a lot of the photos but yet I havent finish edit.

Dearest MinMin
Nice? I love this so much!

The second day, meaning today.
We had our shooting in the early morning 8am.
It is tiring for me because yesterday night I was fell asleep around 12am.

Still, we go through everything in our plan.
God blessed it wasn't rain when we having our shoot!
For the first production, I won't put high expectation.
But hopefully it is not worse than what in our mind.

After had our breakfast, we moved to our 2nd venue for shooting.
Ya, it is Jojo's house again.
Arrived there around 11am, and guess what we did?

We straight away walked into Jojo's room and slept for 3 hours.
Forgive us because we were really very tiring.

After done our shooting, they went down to swim.
I didn't join them as I am dark enough.
Need a short time to whitening back. Hah!

All the photos are under PnC
show you guys 1 pic is pretty enough.
Tadaaaaa

Last, show you guys my sunshine look =P

Alright, thats my 2 perfect days being with the Wilds.
Thanks for spending your time to read it.
Thank you so much!
Muax

No comments:

Post a Comment