Friday, April 13, 2012

♥13042012♥

An iPhone isn't good for a photo maniac, such as me.
I just found out that after using iPhone, I became so seldom to self-shot.
I've trying so hard to find out ONE picture for my this post.
I mean ONLY ONE, but result comes out with NON.
Well, I'll figure out another way to transfer all the photos to my lappie.

After several weeks of industry training, I return back to college life again.
And take few weeks to go, I'll be leaving college and officially an diploma holder. 
I was thinking last night due to the insomnia
 "What should I work as after graduated?"
"Should I go to KL looking for a job?"
or
"Should I continue my studies?"
I kept asking myself.

My brain was came with nothing. seriously.
Can someone give me a guideline?
Tell me what should do.

 I'm blank


No comments:

Post a Comment