Thursday, April 19, 2012

♥ I am confused ♥

My ladies ;)
Somehow I feel myself like pregnant woman, so damn fat.

Okay people, let me tell you what I was done in the past 2 days.
It is great, awesome, excellent and perfect good experience I had in my college.

Look at the photo above, the photo were taken in Han Chiang TV Studio.
4 of us were take part as the crew for the Anchor Idol Contest.
It was my third time being as a floor manager in an event, but only this time are more formal.

I admitted, from the beginning I wasn't happy with what I studying
Cause I prefer to become as a organizer for event, but while the current course I picking is broadcast journalism.
I had unbalanced mind, seriously.

I ain't don't like to become a broadcast journalist.
Just I don't like to involved in any politics, and I don't used to in front of camera.

I know there must be people wonder why I chose broadcast journalism.
Okay, clarify over here.
It is because I am picking wrong course.

I never thought of become as a broadcast journalist or an anchor in the future.
But this contest has really made up my mind.
I started to have interested in it.

Perhaps one day I will become as an anchor?
who knows right?

I am confused, which field I should go in?
God, please lead my step.

Show you guys the picture I took with the 3 anchors.
Ivan Toh, RTM
Melissa Ong, NTV7
Tan Ley Teng, NTV7

If I really want to become as an anchor, I do think I have long road to go yet.
To correct my pronunciation and also to slim down myself.
So that it will not harm my audience's eyes, too fat is not suitable on the screen right?

Looking forward to the next round.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment