Monday, April 2, 2012

♥ The Last ♥


Readers, I just feel like sharing my feeling today to you all.
Time flies, its fast until you don't even notice about 'em.
Finally I've done my internship.

Although the mission I brought to this company wasn't completed.
Yet, I learnt a lot from this precious experience.
You'll definitely cannot find all these in any printed materials.

In between the days, I been through a lots.
The happiness, sadness, jealousy, anger...
Through all these, I learnt how to control my emotions, learnt to be independent
I used to share my feeling and thought all to my lovely roomates, Shermin and Joey.

We have pillow talk session every nights.
Don't misunderstand us, we weren't backstab or gossip on someone.
Just simply share our feeling and thought on that day.
I'm surely will miss this 2 ladies after go back to Penang.

I will never forget how I experieced life in KL.
Without companions of family, fighting life with friends.
Everyday full with misses.
But I know on the other side, there're people miss me at the small island.

I could hardly believe that I did it.
For your information, it should only 9weeks, cause 1 week were CNY holiday.
I am kind of reliable to family and friends.
Though I am still relying on my friends here, but no more family.
I felt myself are no longer little girl.
To be frank, KL is a nice city, no doubt.
It has just left 24hours more and I'll be leaving this land.
I told myself before I won't feel sad when leaving, but now I think I'm wrong.
How could I won't feel sad when its gonna leaving the place be with me for 9weeks?

Every single piece of memories
Every single piece of my collegues cute faces
Every single things that I've done for this company
will forever in my heart.!
It will stick with me until the end of the day.

*Sorry readers, these should be posted 2weeks ago
I was intended to post this before I came back to Penang
But due to some reasons, I totally forgotten about this.
I'm sorry my dearest!!

Hope you guys enjoy reading my blog.!

No comments:

Post a Comment