Tuesday, June 26, 2012

❤ Dead ❤

Little girl's look.!

Alright people, I'm here again.
A lot of things bothering me nowadays, I feel stress.

First, as what I've mentioned in the previous post.
Ya, assignments! 
It almost beats me down now.

Guess what?
I have to wake up in the early morning 4am for my shooting tomorrow.
And then 10am move to my college for meeting, after that continue to have shooting again.
Can you imagine how great will be my tomorrow?
I'll definitely like a dead zombie for the next day.

However, I must practise and used to this kind of life if I want to enroll in this field.
There's no way for you to pause your job when you are tired.
No matter what happened, you still have to move on until you get your job done.

This is so-called-life.
Full of challenges.

Second, the challenge that I have met now is my future.
I really need to think what I want now.
I don't want one day when I get frustrated with my job and only feel regret that
"Why I picked the job which I don't even like or interested?"

But if I did not work as what the course I've picked now
Surely my mom will k me because she has paid 15k for me.
Argh, what should do now?

Haih, off to bed better.
Get well preparation for tomorrow.!
Night dearest 

No comments:

Post a Comment