Sunday, June 24, 2012

❤ Juneyyy Life ❤

Hello peeps ;)
Fyi, I've chopped off my fringe.
It is freaking funny and little girl's looks right?
Seriously, I still can't take it yet, arghhh!!
Oh my fringe, please grows faster k?

I will go through what I've been done in the early June-y life.
Let me re-flash, hmmm....

Oh ya, I went to covered a news about Anchor Idol which organised by Han Chiang College
Look professional? With my stand upper - Jesselyn Xuan.
It's an awesome experienced.
I didn't know that the camera would be so heavy for me to carry.

Then, attended a church member wedding dinner
Photo with da boyfie.
Not used to the hairstyle yet, kinda funny la wey.!
Anyway, congratz to YM and his lovely pretty wife Carrie 

After that, went to club with da boyfie and friends.
To be frank, it was my first time to go club.
Trust me people, there are lot of people don't trust me, idk why, :(
Am I look like clubbing girl? 

I heard many people said how the club looks like, but I never walked in before.
Okay, now I knew it. : /
For me, I think club is a very complicated place. *Opps, sorry!*
Anti smoker, don't go there, otherwise you'll fainted.

However, I feel there is quite a acceptable place for relax and release stress  : x
*Finally I know why da boyfie loves to go club already.
But please don't get addictive.!

It was the first time I drank until vomit. *No-faceyy*
After that, worst time ever.
I just got hang over for 2 days, supreme suffer.
Really wonder how could the drunker stands for the feeling?

Next, I started with my shooting for documentary.
What I can say is, last semester is really a killer.
Ton of assignments come non-stop. How could we handle all?
Seriously overloaded because of all the assignment.

Recently bought a lot of motivation books.
Gonna boost up myself before entering to social.
Stress!!

Will seldom update my blog cause last semester really busy till max.!
:( Sorry
I'll miss you all, very very much !

No comments:

Post a Comment