Saturday, June 2, 2012

❤ A broken heart ❤

I never believed that
Being silence can be so suffer than wrangle with each other.
Until today, I'm believe it.

This is the first time I never cried in front of him when he told me he wants to go club.
Inside my heart that is so much angers and sadness.
It keeps rolling inside and harassing my mind.
But, I decided silence, all the night.

What can I do other than that?
Keep forcing myself not to think so much about it,
 but fact is fact.
He is going to club tonight.!

Although there's no tear in my eyes, but 
it is tearing in my heart.
Who sees that? No one, only me.

So what for I keeping myself so down and emo?
No one sees that and he is enjoying his night life.
Full of laughter, music rocking, drink and dance like crazy on the floor.

#Quote of the day.
Silence is a girl's loudest cry.

1 comment:

  1. erm.. maybe he got got are stresss out,
    doing nothing de?

    ReplyDelete