Saturday, July 28, 2012

❤ Suffering night 28/07 ❤

Look at the photo, guess that I am going to crazy soon.
No joking, stress everywhere.

While everyone is busying to study but me and my group were busying for our news.
The very last assignment in college life, yea, broadcast performance.
It took us quite a long time to prepare as we have to go and cover news and then editing, record voice over and the last procedure was LIVE news record.
This assignment show us how does the news report goes on which we watch in TV.

And, because of this assignment, I've became a panda.
Don't even have proper sleep for 2 days cause of editing video.
But thank God everything ran well, and I think the most contributed to the group are belongs to Joey.
She has put a lot of effort in doing all these.
Thanks babe, you did a great job.!
Anyway, it's a great experience with 2 juniors.
Keep it up on your last semester :)

I ain't a multitask person, that's why I couldn't handle two things at the same time.
Notes has becoming the scarification.
It just left few days to final exam and I still haven't touch any of my notes.
The great thing is there will be two papers in a days.
Right, I am starting to worry about my final exam.

Please no sleepy when I want to start study.
I have not enough time already.
God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment