Monday, July 16, 2012

❤ Tough ❤

Big head me.

Tough days is coming now.
Which means my final exam is around the corner, i mean it is really final's final exam.
Everyone is busy with their documentary editing, presentation and so on.

And me, I don't know why it seems like I am most free among them.
It is not I have nothing to do...
I have, and just I don't know what should do and what to put on first.

Confused mind.
I already took out my notes and ready to study all of 'em.
But once I saw it, I feel lazy again. damn it!

After list out one by one, and I just realised that I have lots of assignments haven't get done.
1# international politics essay
2# short international politics presentation 
3# news report voice over
4# news report editing
5# studio record news report
6# english final exam
7# 2 news shooting
8# 2 courses revision.

How dare am I?!
Left 1 weeks more to final.
Can I get them all done by this week?

God bless me.

No comments:

Post a Comment