Tuesday, September 11, 2012

❤ Post Cafe ❤

*Some photo are grabbed from other blogger*
Today is gonna be a food post again, accidentally found the photos on my iPhone and decided to make a post to share with you all. Wonder have you guys ever visit to Post Cafe? It is another theme cafe in Penang Island, and they are serve with Western Food. The reason why I visited here is because to have a small chillax with my long lost best friend Liz, she was the one who recommended me to this cafe.
The big post box is the symbol of the cafe
Post Cafe's Menu
The mushroom they served us as we were order set dinner.
Babe Liz's Carbonara Spaghetti
My all-time-favorite Aglio-Olio Spaghetti
Mushroom Chicken Chop *I'm not sure what is the exact name*
Two of us ordered 3 main courses, can imagine we have huge appetite huh? The Carbonara is taste not bad but too rich of cheezy, I think cheese lover would love this very much, and the Aglio-olio is good, just a bit oily, but still my favorite!! The Mushroom Chicken is so so only, I love the salad and the mushroom...lol.

Overall I rated the foods are 3.5/5, the environment is comfortable and their service is quite good as well, is an ideal place to chill with friends. Worth to try anyway, I'm here to apologize if my post makes you feel starving, :)

Don't forget to help me click the nuffnang stuff.
Thankssssssssss, ❤ 

No comments:

Post a Comment