Tuesday, September 25, 2012

❤ Working life ❤

Sorry for not updating my blog recently cause I have been starting work since last week, and my working time is starts from 8am- 7pm, is quite a long time though. Oh ya, not forget to mention, I'm currently work in Melody Kindyland, don't be curious why I decided to go kindergarten but not in media field, this is my final decision after dilemma whether to go further studies or go find any job that related to mass comm or jump out from mass comm field. 

Anyhow, I'm working so happily with those kids and teachers within these days, though will be a bit tough when communicate with those kids as they can't really understand what you speak, so far everything are great. Never think that kindergarten wouldn't gain something, I did learned a lot from there.! Feel so blessed cause I have opportunity to join their big event TPO, performance in Convention as dance teacher *though I'm not good in dancing, graduation deco and fun camp in charged person... I think still more to come yet, see, life in kindergarten is not easy as you think.

Have to go bed earlier, meetings and decorations are all still waiting for me, I need to be very energetic to solve all these one by one. Till here then, good night dearest.! X.O.X.O

No comments:

Post a Comment