Wednesday, September 5, 2012

❤ Why? ❤

Hoping for so long and finally I got the job.
All were came in a sudden, a freelance performance and a 3 months-testing job.
It should be happy things, but somehow I feel so confused with all that.

I filled up my calender book after received the calls, and I just realized that my September is already FULL.
Have to go practice, work from 8am-7pm in weekdays, and do some homework which given by madam.
I mean my things are almost crash together, it causes me headache now.
So thing that I have to do right now is rearrange my schedule.

The best thing is madam gives me 3 months to try whether can I pick up the job or not.
If I can do well within the 3 months, then I'll be upgrade into permanent employee.
It sounds so easy yet diff, but I'll do my best as my mom and boyfie are support me.

To become a successful person, you gotta go through a lot and a lot, the processes are mean to grow.
Other people can do it, I believe I can do it as well.
Nothing's gonna stop me from become a successful woman

No comments:

Post a Comment