Friday, August 31, 2012

❤ Lepak-lepak ❤

Hello Malaysian, Happy National Day!!
Everyone having holiday, and how do you guys spent with your day?

Woke up in the early morning and prayed to ancestors, then went out to had breakfast with mom.
My spicy bihun soup did not open today, how sad.
And then we went to buy flowers for my great granny and grandpa as they are Christians.

Oh ya, I found something and I wish to share with you guys...
Tadaaaah
It's Chocolate Layer Cake from Butter and Olive Pastry!
Oh damn, I'm craving this dessert for long time ago, finally bought it back.! Nom nom nom.

So then we went to pray my great granny and grandpa, after that we went off to my aunty's stall to passed her something.
She's kind of great person, gave us so much vegetables without paying money.
PS, she selling vegetables at wet market.

Thought my day will just simple like this, suddenly mom suggested to go Cardamon Farm at Balik Pulau.
And yea, we drove there but before that we off to visited my cousin and my nephew-niece.
Keep round and round, finally decided to eat the famous laksa.

While waiting laksa, we ordered the fish cakes.
Hmmm, no comment on this, but still can try la. :)
As we all know, Balik Pulau is not only famous with durians and laksa, also the cardamon
And so we ordered cardamon with sour palm drinks.
I would say it's not really suitable for everyone taste, a bit bitter...

The place was so crowded today, so gotta wait.
But pay a little time for yummy food, worth right?

FINALLY, the main course coming!!!
There have 2 types of laksa, which are asam and lemak.
The common laksa that we can seen is asam laksa, the difference of lemak laksa is their soup has putting coconut milk.
Below is Asam Laksa
While this is Lemak Laksa
So you can see their differences through the soup.

At the same street, opposite the shop has another laksa stall.
I prefer their asam laksa, cause the shop where we ate is famous in their Lemak Laksa
The opposite one is famous in Asam Laksa, is the best laksa i ate.
Too bad, there are so many tourist or even penangites do not know about that.

Strongly recommended everyone go try the laksa at Balik Pulau, is worth to try!!
But remember the best asam laksa and the best lemak laksa is not the same owner alright?

Happy National Day, and Happy Holiday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment