Wednesday, August 29, 2012

❤ Growth ❤

Someone was telling me that this picture doesn't look like me, is it?

Alright, I've already done my interview yesterday, and guess how long was it?
It's the longest interview I ever had, around 90mins, no joke.
But of course its NOT ONLY talk for so long but I was invited to have dinner with the boss.

So I was asked for many questions like what others company does.
Seriously, I was really really nervous when answering all the questions, but still did very well, i think..

I can feel the stress and mission that given by her (the boss) if I really wanted to join her company.
Since this is quite huge company, of course she do have expectation on her every single staff.
One thing  that is, this company doesn't has any related to Mass Comm.
Which means the 15k that spent in college has GONE.
The 2 years and half has wasted.

But I do think I could have better life if I join this company.
At least I can learn something different and challenge my own limitation.
As you all know, I love challenge.!
This company can completely fulfill my dream, haha...

So am I going to approve by this company?
Still unknown and waiting for call.
Hopefully I can success go into this company and achieve my dream.

Pray for me k readers?
I know you guys will, heartssss.

Please do help me click the nuffnang stuff.
thankiewwwwwww.! 

No comments:

Post a Comment