Saturday, August 11, 2012

❤ Just the WAY ❤

It's time to update my love love bloggy.

Many people was curious about the photo why am I wearing the wedding gown.
Okay, just don't get misunderstand
I am not yet to get married, and it's just a normal photoshoot in studio. :)
So ya, I just take it for fun, don't think that I am getting married ya.
Somehow I just look weird with the posing. >.<

So, been holiday for 2 weeks, growing mushroom day by day
Wishing to get a job but don't have the passion at all, wtf.
But had planning to go KL after a year, since there is much more better than in Penang
I mean career opportunity, cause everyone knows Imma homesick, I don't wish to leave Penang as well.

Friends are all leaving me soon.
Some of them will go for further studies and some will go fight for future.
But me? Still dreaming, hah.!
No future no hope, shit

Stop joining any of contest for almost 2 years
I think now is the right time to challenge myself already.
No matter I did improve or not, should give a try.
And I'm having a naive dream, which is I wanna be a model.
Will it comes true?

Just find a way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment