Friday, August 17, 2012

❤ The Anniversary ❤

It's our One Year Anniversary.!
Thank God that we have been gone through those days
It was full of laughter and tear, with happiness and sadness precious memories.
Outsiders could hardly to understand how we walked through the hardness moment.
Of course, the important thing is, the CURSE on me had successfully BROKEN.

So as usual, we went out for celebration.
The destination that we chose this time was Gurney Plaza
*To be honest, Penang Island has no more fun both of us anymore*
First of all, we went to White House for our lunch, and then moved on to cinema
Hantu Gangster is our choice this time.
Well, I can received what Namewee trying to convey the message through this movie.
It's about SatuMalaysia.!

Then, we headed to Strait Quay.!
Fyi, Strait Quay is the place where we started our love. *shy
So we chose to go back there and have our Anniversary meal.
15.08.2011, we went to Charlie Brown and had Tiramisu
15.08.2012, we went Bella Marino and they served us the dessert with Tiramisu as well
So me and da boyfie decided to make Tiramisu as our love dessert forever. :)

Come back to the topic.
Yes, we went to Bella Marino to have our dinner.
Boyfie chicky looks :)
I don't know what's my expression, hah!

1# I think this is Italian's snack
2# Soup of the day - Zuppa Del Giorno
It's pumpkin soup, tasty :)
3# Boyfie ordered this, Gli Spaghetti Al Nero Di Seppia
It is squid ink spaghetti with prawns and crab meat in garlic sauce
Can give a try to this :)
4# This is mine, Linguine Al Pesto Aragosta E Gamberi
It is linguine with slipper lobster meat and prawns in pesto sauce
To me it is quite a big portion, can share if you would still wanna try their pizza.
We didn't ordered pizza because it's too full.
5# Taadaah, they served us their dessert Tiramisu, Dolce
This is the best Tiramisu I ever had before, so damn awesome.!

Although we did not celebrate the anniversary with very grand
No present for each other, no special planning, no special trip
But I think that's pretty enough for me d, i don't wanna ask for more anymore.

I'm appreciate to have you in my life
Thanks for walked in and colored my life with your warm smile
Without you, I don't think my life can be so cheerful.
Thanks for everything

No comments:

Post a Comment