Thursday, August 2, 2012

❤ The last chapter ❤

Why did I say it is the last chapter?
Yea, I've finally done my diploma in college, finally!!
But I don't know whether it will be a new chapter in Uni life or social life.
Currently has no idea and the important thing is I want to enjoy my BREAK TIME first.

Been so suffering for 2 years and half, its time to release.
In fact is not really suffering but enjoying the life with friends while there are tons of assignment with us
Sleepless nights just because of the 'last minute' work and gotta rush all before the night
Group conflicts and end up we are able to handle the messes
Lots of memories I bet you guys will never ever forget right?

And through this I would like to apologize if I had offense you guys.
Sorry.!!

I really gained a lot and a lot within these 2 years.
Sincerely appreciate to know you all although I know you all might not see this post.
Thank you for everything my dear friends. ❤
For the loving, caring, forgiveness, tolerance, supportive, friendly, kindness and etc

Forever Love;
Han Chiang College Mass Comm & Broadcast Journalism 2010 April Intake.

No comments:

Post a Comment