Thursday, August 30, 2012

❤ Yea ❤

My family tradition is we will go for buffet as birthday celebration.
This year as usual, mom brought us to Yea buffet as my big brother and young brother birthday celebration.
Fyi, they both were born in same day and month but different year, sounds cool.

Skip all those introduction of this restaurant, let's move on into their food.
Okay, Yea buffet which includes shabu-shabu and BBQ
And there are many various type of foods can be choose.
1# The fruits.
2# The appetizers.
3# The desserts
4# The raw foods.
5# Squid and duck.

Blame to the starvation, these are just a portion of their choices,
the rest I didn't take it as I was so hungry that time, eating non-stop
blurrrr pic.
The way how you BBQ, convenience right?
And they do provides many sauces and flavor like wasabi, black paper, sweet sauce.
Besides, they also provide beef, lamb, chicken, meat slice, salmon fish, prawn...etc
Kimchi soup, fried rice, fried foods everything are included.
It's too much until I couldn't listed them out.

You can have 2.5 hours to having meal, I think it is pretty enough already.
And the price is reasonable since you can try so many types of food, and it's only RM55++
Fully recommended your all have a try, but it may be not suit with your taste lahhh..
For me, I think is very special and worth for try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment