Sunday, September 20, 2009

♥Church♥Lyn

Stopped for coming half year,
is time back to church.


Uncle Telchan came to fetched me about 9.45am
Then,we having our breakfast opposite the church.
And like usual i just sat there.


There's alot of the youths' members i never see before.
They're too strange to me.
of course some of them still recognised me.
Every youths wearing formal black ad white.
cause of they have to sing in choir.


Time to start.
And i'm sit beside Doris.
we talked about this pass half year
Well,im doing great.


Suddenly,i saw a boy looks so familiar
And this boy i unexpected to meet him anymore.
But today i did!
Is Samuel Swea...
Anyway,i just keep act cool there.


Finally the youths' program.
they did a good job.
Sing so nice,well done =]


Lunch time.
I didnt eat again.
Just chit chatted with the youths' member.
So bad,i get a bad news again.
it's about the rockz band and me too.
I'm so sorry bout that.
although it been pass for quite long time.


Many of them asked me stay for youths'
But i had promised mum will back early.
Next week kay friends?
I promiseeeeeeee....


Lastly,my old friend...

Lyn&Sam
He will be back to Melboune next week.
Miss ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment