Wednesday, September 30, 2009

♥Lyn in da house.♥-Lyn

Hey friends,Lyn is here.
Sorry that im vanished for so long.
And dont worry,now i'm back.

The farewell has been pass.
I'm going to do a slide show about that.
any comments?
The slide show in last article was my first time
Get the same comments for the slide show.
I know it's too fast,first timer wad.
But,i will do better in the coming slide.=]

Besides,i get my grad mag and the theme song for graduattee.
here's the link for the theme song,which is composed by Des.
Do enjoy yea?
Click in

Actually i sang the song before.
and so now i only get the demo before we recorded.
The demo is copyright.
Its available if you interested,drop me in Cbox if you want.

By the way,consider with the job of MC in graduation dinner.
The guy called me again.
Finally,i promised him be MC on that night.
And Karen will be my partner.
We two dont even be MC before,and this will be our first time.
And so,we hope it will no mistakes on that day....

Long article now,its broken i know,but do really listen to me?Thanks...
I want through here appreciate those who build up my confidence
Family always the first top.
You ask me why?
I cant give you the answer.
To me,there's no reason.
Its just because they are my FAMILY.

The second one of course is my BB
He concern about me and really take care me as a baby?
Comfort me when im upset or down.
Sometimes we will argue about the small thingy =P
But after awhile we will forget everything happened in bad.

Next,my beloved classmates.
Issac,ZiYi,JiaJun,TheanYeoh,Johnson,JiaChyi and Pei Xian.
These friends really good to me.
Support me when i'm in trouble,and there's still include many of them.
Sorry for i cant list out their name,because its too many

Then,my schoolmates.
HongKuan,Zax,Dannis,ZhiHao,Weisheng,YenJun,CheeWooi,Edgar,Yvonne,karen..
Yeaaaa,i have no comments to these buddies.
Karen,i will keep my promise to you.No disappoint again!

Continue,my teachers.
Pn.Choo,Pn.Chin,Pn.Toh,Pn.Ooi,Pn.Goh
I told them my worries and they taught me the way to solved.
Cheer me up especially Pn.Choo

And there of course including Jesly and Liz.
As you all know,they're my soul babes.
Support my in everywhere and everytimes

At last,my friends.
Xen,thank you so much.
Since we not really know each other so long.
But he really helps me a lot.

Many of them i cant list out.
Sorry for the name i have lost.

My Family,My Co,My friends...
I appreciate them appeared in my life.
They coloured my life,brought me out from black and white.
I felt my life was meaningless,and now i  feel meaningful with my life.
Without them,i am nothing.
No them,No Lyn.
I know i shouldn't take them as my everything.
But in facts,they really important to me

They're irreplaceable in my life.
Never and ever.
I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment