Monday, September 14, 2009

♥The sixth day of trials.♥-Lyn

The sixth day of trials.
.
.
Im so sorry about the late post.
Busy with something but dont know what's that.
Anyway,im here's to write back about my last week trials.
.
Account test.
I've spent my 2 hours to do one question of document.
And my elder brother taught me beside.
I thought i really understand,but in the exam...
can total can't balanced.
.
Thought another paper is objective.
But i cant do well.
.
Feel so sorry to Pn.Chai.=[
Not even this subjects,but all the subjects.
.
Spm is close and closer.
But these days what i done?
I didnt even do my best in exams.
Keep telling BB i wanna to give up
Especially Maths&Addmaths...
.
I think i should wake up already.
I've not enough time to honeymoon anymore.
But,in facts
.
.
.
I still honeymoon-ing

No comments:

Post a Comment