Thursday, September 10, 2009

♥Please no next time...♥

Recieved DannisBoy called.
He told me he get 82% in maths paper 2.
Well,congratz yea.
Afterthat he asked me to Macdee to teach him accounts.
Honestly,i dont really well in accounts too.
he said 2pm meet there,and YenJun coming also.


2.15pm,i walked there with Siang.
I thought i'm late,but once i reached..
I'm still the first one.
And this is not the first time -.-


Few minutes later,they came.
Okay,start teaching.
Though im not really good but i try my best to taught what i had learn
But i dont think they wanted to learn so.
Keep talking about the games or whatever the shit.
Boys,dont waste my time kay?


Seems they're just wasting their time.
After Siang done his homeworks then we walked back.


I having account test too.
Please if you're not really want to learn.
Don't call me!
I dont want waste my time there to listen yours excuses.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment