Wednesday, July 6, 2011

♥July begins with...♥

Hello my dearest reader, how does your life going on?
Well, I've had a very precious memories and meaningful experience in the begining of July.
Ya, it was an event which organized by Kwang Min and Melody Kindyland.
What can I describe the overall performance was BRAVO, AWESOME and EXCELLENT!

I was honored to be invited in the opening dance and aerobics
*known well as PomPom Girl.
It was really a great experience, I could hardly believe that I danced in front of thousands people.
Yet, I enjoyed all the moment!

::: Picture show time :::
1#Green PomPom Girls
Emily and Me
2#Photographer Bear Bear and Me
3#PomPom Girl and Flaggie Boy
Me and Jason* the next anchor idol, woohooo
4# PomPom Girls and Flaggie Boyz
From top(left) : Me, Yu Hua, Emily
Jason , Casey
5# Cow boy, PomPom Girl, Clownie Boy
Yuhua, Me and Bing Sheng
6# PomPom Girl and Clownie Boy
Me and Jason
7# Me and Madam Ng
8# Oh no, I love this so much.
Kung Fu Panda with me!
9# Money Face guy Chun Siang and Me.
10# Me and Uncle Adrian
11# The handsome Magician and Me

Actually it has tones of photo, I just picked up few pieces to show here.
Will be uploade all to facebook very soon, stay tuned alright?
It is not much, but VERY MUCH.
I am hardly to pick out those pictures to edit and uploaded here.

Well, I did really enjoyed the whole event.
Although it killed me under the hot sun and danced non stop during the station.
I've been given my first time dancing to public on this event.
The feeling was quite not bad and ... well done.
I am satisfied so.

Appreciate to my 3 dears willing to show their hands to this event.
Left :: Momo, Sasa, Jojo
Love you all so much!!

3 of them were incharged in toystory booth
I think they enjoyed too, as they can see a lot of children playing the game.
Hopefully there will be another chance for us to join event like this again.

Next coming post will be....
The Makeover Modelling.
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment