Saturday, June 25, 2011

♥24062011♥

It is about 1 o'clock now.
I've no idea with my blog, it seems like dead for a week.
Should do something with it. ya! That is why I am here.

What should blog about?
*brainstorming.....*

Hmmm, let just talk about my lately production.
Before that, I felt proud of myself as I drove 5 of my friends to the destination for recce.
And it is located at Balik Pulau.
How amazed that Celyn Teoh had her very first drive on rough road huh?

But, something that unlucky has happened to us.
Actually all of us don't know where is the destination.
So we kept turning here and turning there, ask for people the way to the place.
And, we realised that all of the buildings over there are way too similar.

Miracle came when we almost mad!
Finally we arrived the destination. *god blessed*

Our knowledge were totally none to the land.
We don't even know a single thing eventhough we always met them in daily.
All of us became 'kampung girl' and 'kampung boy' although we are living in the city.
That is the main purpose why we visit there.

We try to discovered something that couldn't be found in the city.
Seriously, we putting our fully respect to uncle Ho *the owner*
as we can figured out that he really loves the land very much.
*bow*

I gained a lot of knowledge in that small piece land.
In that moment, I did really feel that I am a 'kampung girl'. 
Eventhough it was just a common knowledge, but I didn't know at all.
and I've tried got into their lifestyle.

Their life ain't easy! And quite tough!
But they have the willingness, appreciate and enjoyful!
No matter how hard, they still go on their life.
These attitude are hardly to be found in city nowadays.
Agree?

Now, let you all guess where is the place that we visited! Hah

X.O.X.O
Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment