Friday, June 17, 2011

♥New·Indoor♥

This is my very first shooting session in indoor.
Pretty thanks to my model babyliz.
We've been taken a lot of photos but I think there are just few pieces can be shown.
Because this is the production without preparation.

Oh ya, let me tell you how randomnism we are.

The day was 14th of June.
Accompanied babyliz to somewhere near jetty to collected her parcel
then headed to KFC to had our lunch.

After that, supposed to attend the Radio News class but it has cancelled in a sudden
So end up I decided to have indoor photoshoot with babyliz.

Seriously, the outcome that without preparation is always FAILED.
So the new production do.
But some of them still considered as acceptable.

After the photoshoot session, we went to James Foo to had our dinner.
It was my first time been there.
Love the enviroment and the foods as well.
The only thing that I don't like was you have to wait a long time to get your food.

I wonder how long we never met each other, and when is the last time I met her?
Perhaps the previous shooting session.
Cam-whored and gossip... Ya, girl's lifestyle.

After dine, babyliz said she doesn't feel like going back so soon.
Guess how randomnism we are?
She drove all the way from tanjong bungah till Queensbay Mall.
While we passed by Tutti Frutti, she straight stopped her car and parked aside.
Then we moved on to Tutti Frutti to have our talks again.

Owh-my-gawd, my babyliz is just way too RANDOMNISM!!

Anyway, we did really have a great talks to each other.
Those negatives thinking has vanished at the moment when I was enjoying.
Thank you so much my dear.

x.o.x.o

No comments:

Post a Comment