Wednesday, September 7, 2011

♥Autocity TAO♥

It's a late post yet a short post as well.
Went Autocity Tao with the loved family last month 24th.
It was my elder brother and younger brother's birthday.
They were borned in same day, 24th of August!

Recently don't feel like putting any makeups on my face.
I've been touched up my face in this photo with using photoshop!
Well to say, photoshop really do convenience for those girls who are lazy to make up, like me :)

Time with family are the most precious moment!♥

What to eat huh?
One of the Top10 foods.
Spicy Mayo Scallops
Grill Salmon
Chawamushi.
(I prefer Azuma's Chawamushi)
My favourite ever! Sashimi
I forgot the name already.
It taste salty and bit of spicy

Blame to the starvation, I didn't took much photo of the foods on that day, but just kept eating!
I would like to say, Japanese Cuisine always do awesome! *thumbs up

Know who is this gorgeous woman?
Mom, I Love You! :)

Yet, we went to the flea market at Autocity after Tao
There are a lot of stores inside with selling the girl's stuffs.
I wanted to bring them home badly :'(

Will try to blog more next time, maybe 2 post in a week?
By the way, I miss my blonde hair now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment