Friday, September 9, 2011

♥Smurfs♥

I Smurf you!
I'm pretty sure that this word you can be seen or listen nowadays.
Honestly, the trailer of this movie wasn't caught my eyes at all.
But sometimes friends will influence you in doing something.
Based on my babe Shermin and the facebook's friends, it seems like getting quite-not-bad feedback.
So, the loved boyfie brought me to watched this movie finally!

Overall it's not bad.
Few parts of it has really touched me.
Although I don't have the desire to get the toys but has been addicted to the theme song.
Kept singing the song while driving, feeling good :)
Wonder why they are in blue but not other colors? Hmmmm...

Outfit of the day :)
Fugly face I have... so covered with hello kitty face!

Tanjong Bungah Tesco's KFC.
Went there to taken boyfie's lunch because all the places we found were closed
By the way, I am loving in my dark color hair, it looks more healthy compare to last time.
Do you like it? :)

Dropped boyfie to Honda because his car has been sent to service.
So I was the driver today.
Then 8pm boyfie came to my house and fetched me to his ex school.
Something like mooncake festival celebration? Im-not-so-sure.
Boyfie chilled with the old friends, and I've had met up his friends as well.

We didn't spent our time much at there, boyfie has to go church for the worship practice.
Dropped me home and he was like flying to church because he was LATE already.
The lovely boyfie remind me to sleep before 11pm, as you can see my dark eyes circle is getting serious and serious
But look at the time now, it is nearly 12am, and I am still blogging :)

Kay la, don't want to make the loved boyfie worry bout me.
It's time to off the laptop and fall in sweet dream.
Last but not least
Photo with the candid boyfie.
I smurf you!

No comments:

Post a Comment