Tuesday, September 13, 2011

♥S.t.r.e.s.s♥

A drunken night with cups of wine.
Lost control and cried for so long, it was like helpless.
You can't even searched for any helps from anyone.
All the unhappiness are like bearing inside the heart for a long time.

I've had no other ways until I got to drunken myself.
Through the tears and the unconciousness mind, at least I felt better.

I had broke my impression in a wedding dinner, but it was fine because there were not much people looked at me.


The other night.
 The same thing came and beated me down again.
I don't know when it'll stops to annoy me, all i knew was I am tired of it.

Tears dropped, again.
But this time I was no longer to be alone.
The boyfie was beside me and gave me the warmest hug.

I know we can go through all these, it just takes time.
I believe in time, in him and in our relationship!

You’re a mistake I’m willing to make. ♥
I love you, Mr.Low!

No comments:

Post a Comment