Sunday, November 6, 2011

♥Great Saturday♥

I had made my blog a new look and new background music.
This is because I know the old one had been putting for long time and I don't even have enough time to design it. *Blame for the laziness.
I've removed the header and won't be putting it before I found the satisfied header of my new photo.
New month comes with new looks :)
Wave to the November!

Alright, I'm just came back from butterworth.
First we went for the genxtra prayer meeting at Perai, and then moved on to Raja Uda.
At the first was me and the boyfie planned to go Raja Uda for TomYam, but ended up youths from our church were followed as well.
Around 20 people i think, quite a number huh?

Seriously, I think I've had addicted on the TomYam, because I can even waited for 1 and half hour.
Crazy! But it is really nice! Worth to wait

Boyfie and the parents will go to KL tomorrow in the early morning.
Can't get to see him until Monday :'( Miss him badly
Tomorrow I gonna be alone to church, and driving myself. :(

I really really really miss him now although he just went away from me few mintes ago!
This is so-called-love sick, right?

Big girl should learn independent and not always rely on other!

Well, its late night now, it's time off to bed!
Good night world!


No comments:

Post a Comment