Wednesday, November 2, 2011

♥Styling♥

Don't be shock, he is my love boyfie!
Yesterday we had a poster photoshoot for our coming up drama performance.
This is just one of the styles of the boyfie, clubbing boy.
Me, cute reporter!
I have no idea why should I wear like this, but I love this styling anyway!
Me and the boyfie!
My second style, it is a clubbing girl character, but not the main one.
Well, I'll be having sexy dance with the boyfie although we are not good dancer.
Still, we will do our best during performance!
Me with Ewelyn
She will acts as a rich woman in the drama, with two beggars.

There are actually 7 stories in the performance.
All of us are awesome and best actor/actress, stay tuned for our great show okay?
Can't wait for the poster!!

Bye readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment