Tuesday, November 29, 2011

♥Update♥

Its nearly 2am right now.
These few days I'm just like an owl, and sooner will become a panda.

Countdown for the final exam, hmmm, less than a month.
Well, the suffering night will be coming to me very very soon.
Recall back to the past semester?
Ya, k notes until middle night while everyone is sleeping.

But now is the period for rushing assignments and presentations.
Tones of works that I haven't finish or even touch them.

I need to hand up my photojournalism essay tomorrow.
Wednesday is our BJ students' screening day and my photojournalism final project
Thursday is Comm Theories presentation.
Friday will be my English Oral Presentation
But what I've done now? Nothing at all.!!

I wish I could have 48hours in a day. Can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment