Thursday, December 1, 2011

♥ I just heard ♥

Well well well, its me with the thick and heavy make-up.
Last night was attending to my college prom night.
Kinda embarrassing cause I was inside the prom night promo video, and kinda 'sampat'!

But today I'm not going to write here about my prom night since I haven't get my photos from the photographer yet.
Yet, I had an enjoyable night with the babes and boyfie and of course the friends.
So stay tuned with my Prom Night post.

Today Im going to blog about the pressure which coming to me.!
Do you know what is that?
That's right, my final is drop at 12th of Dec, next week will be my revision week.
This time seriously gone wild cause I seem like never attending to my media tech class so long.
Really die99 this time.

I don't think my GPA this time will look nice since my photoJ assignments has rejected and need to re-do.
Owh-my-gawd~~~!!!
Calm me down please, back to K notes night again, AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment